Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Winners For Challenge #178

Thanks to everybody who played along with us in Challenge #178, "Your National Day or Flag Colors".

Our randomly drawn winner, for the prize from Eureka Stamps is:

38.  Irene


Please contact Kathleen at ladykatuts@yahoo.com for prize information and  please grab your winner's badge from the blog's sidebar.



The Top 3 winners were chosen by Design Team member, Sharon.

#1
33.  Rachel Fisher


#2

37.  Mian Hahne


#3

59.  Deanne


Top 3 winners, please grab the Top 3 badge from the blog's sidebar.


Congratulations to ALL of our winners and thanks to everybody who played along with us!

Your Kaboodle Doodles Team

Administrators:
The Design Team:

4 comments:

rachel said...

woohoo! Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the top three - I shall wear my badge with pride! Hugs rachel x

Irene Watson said...

I am over the moon!! This is my first ever challenge win!! Thank you so much-and congratulations to the top 3! well deserved fro lovely cards! xx

Stef H said...

hi kathleen. i got your email re: the challenges for the next quarter and replied to it. if you don't get it, leave me another comment on my blog. thanx.

The Gov. said...

Congrats ladies!